Who is the data controller of your personal data?
- Data controller identity: Noventure, S. L. (hereinafter, “Noventure”), with NIF. B62-646.005
- Address: Avenida Diagonal, nº 549, 5ª Planta, 08029, Barcelona, Spain
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
How do we use your personal data?
NOVENTURE will process the personal data that you provide, as well as every personal data collected while using this Website for the main purpose of responding any queries you may submit to us and to manage our Partners area.
Which personal data do we process?
Within the provision of the services offered by the Website, at Noventure we will process data related to identification.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your personal data is the express consent you provide to us when you send your article request. You may withdraw your consent at any time and at no cost. In case of revoking your consent, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out before the withdrawal.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is the execution of the contract/agreement you signed in relation to your registration and access to the Partners area.
What other recipients will the data be disclosed to?
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except in compliance with legal obligations.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, your personal data may be accessed by third parties acting on behalf of Noventure, provided that such access and data processing is essential for the provision of a specific service to Noventure. Under this scenario, these third parties will process your personal data exclusively for the purposes that Noventure determines in each case and, in no case, for its own purposes.
How long do we retain your personal data?
We will only retain your data for the time needed to manage your request and as long as you do not request their deletion, notwithstanding the additional blocking period for the time required to comply with the applicable legal obligations.
What are your rights as affected individual?
You may exercise at any time the following rights related to your personal data: access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability and objection. Please find more information below:
- Access: You may obtain a confirmation if Noventure if processes your personal data, as well as consult your personal data included in Noventure’s database.
- Rectification: You may modify your personal data when it’s inaccurate and complete those that are incomplete.
- Erasure: You may request your personal data to be deleted if, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Objection: You may request that your personal information not be processed. Novenutre will stop processing the data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing or for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Restriction of processing: You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- While the accuracy of your personal data is verified;
- When the data processing is considered illegal, as a data subject you may object to the erasure of your data and request its use to be limited;
- When NOVENTURE no longer needs your personal data, but you need them for the exercise or defend against legal claims;
- When you have objected to the processing of your data for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or to achieve a legitimate interest, while it is verified if the legitimate reasons for the processing prevail over yours.
- Portability: You may receive, in electronic format, the personal data that you have provided to us and those obtained as a consequence of our contractual relationship, and also transmit them to another controller.
In order to exercise such rights, you may send a written request proving your identity and expressly indicating which of the above-listed rights you wish to exercise by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep in mind, however, that the exercise of certain rights may be limited due to the need to comply with the legitimate interests of Noventure, as well as in the case of having to comply with a legal obligation.
You may exercise any of these rights free of charge, unless it’s manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Please be informed that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es), located at C/Jorge Juan núm. 6 de 28001 Madrid, in case you consider that Noventure has not process your data according to applicable law.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you may contact our data protection officer through the following e-mail: email@example.com